The most essential 10 questions that every content writer should ask before when writing content for a website.
- What is their Mission of the brand?
- What are the Keywords, Taglines, phrases, and perspective of that brand?
- What is the purpose of the content?
- Who is their focus audience and what they like?
- What problem the audience is facing and is this content is the solution to their problem?
- What kind of the tone that their band conveys and how does this content resonate with the audience?
- What writing style used by their brand?
- How does their brand organize their content?
- What platforms that brand using to driving the traffic?
- What kind of conversations does that brand trying with the content?
SEO Content Writing Style Guide Template:
Write the title by including priority or focus keywords and title should be Eye catchy
Format: Focus keyword + Brand Name – max 65 characters or less
Focus keywords + Brand name + CTA – In 160 characters
- Word Count – maintain the word count in between 1200-1500 words.
- Keywords Count – No of Keywords per page (roughly), you can also check using online tools for over optimization
- Keywords Implementation – When and where to use or add focus/priority keywords in the content
- Internal Links – How many Internal links should there on a page
- External Links – How many external links should we include in a page
- Headings – Formatting of H2 and H3 Tags (count how many H2 and h3 tags are there in a page)
- Length of the content– No of sentences for per paragraph (as per SearchEngineLand 2-3 sentences per page)
- Call To Actions – How many CTAs are there on a page and where they can place exactly
- Others– anchor links, bullet points (as per SEL we can use 6 bulletin point in a section), featured a snippet.